Four years later and I’m pretty pleased with what I’ve achieved. I’d like to teach you what I’ve learned.
This is Fine Art Nudes on a Budget—using nature’s free studio and free, local models.
It’ll be a monthly newsletter with new information in each issue. Here’s what I’ll be covering in the first issues:
- How to get local models—for free!
- Posing guides—how to make your models look their best
- Fine art nude tutorials—using outdoor locations and rooms in your model’s home or you own house (aka free studios!)
- Lighting demonstrations—work with natural daylight to make nudes look beautiful using easy to make light modifiers
- Photoshop techniques—to make skin look naturally flawless
- Location finding tips—finding those special places that make nudes look stunning
- Legal information—helping you avoid problems before, during and after your shoot
- Photographer of the Month—inspiration, ideas & information; interviews with both professional and carefully chosen amateur photographers
- Readers’ photographs—submit your images for constructive feedback and improvement suggestions
- “How to” Videos—shortcut your way to stunning images
Issue 1 will be available on a 30 day free trial—so you can see the quality and style. You’ll be able to cancel at any time.
I’m currently putting the finishing touches to months 1, 2 and 3 and working on a special offer to the first few to come aboard. As soon as I’m done I’ll be sending out a notification.
If you’d like to be notified the moment it’s ready, let me know and I’ll be sure to tell you. Just click on the box below: